nourishing weeknight family dinners
We have designed a fun and interactive class that will demonstrate how nutrient-dense food can be both delicious and protect the body naturally.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to plan, prep and prepare a selection of healthy and simple weeknight dinners that the whole family will enjoy
- Explore using a pressure cooker, slow cooker and Dutch oven to prepare nourishing meals
- Use seasonal and immune boosting ingredients with practical tips and cooking techniques that are easy to re-create in your own kitchen
- Leave class armed with healthy recipes, cooking techniques, shopping lists and tips on how to incorporate immune boosting foods into every meal
- Discuss specific lifestyle modifications and supplements that support the overall immune systems during the winter months
Grab a friend or two and join us for a cozy evening of cooking and sharing over a glass of wine!
When: Thursday, February 2nd from 7:00-9:00PM
Where: 8 Juniper Road, Wellesley
Space is limited so sign up soon
(1) TWO-HOUR SESSION // $65
We offer private cooking classes to teach you how to make simple, quick and nutritious meals in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Personalized menu preparation. Popular topics include gluten free cooking, paleo cooking, weight loss support, sports nutrition, and cooking for children
- Learn the health principles behind the food that we are preparing and ingredients that you should always have stocked in your pantry.
- Learn where to source the best organic, local and seasonal produce in your area
- Copies of all the recipes are provided
(1) TWO-HOUR SESSION (MAXIMUM 4 PEOPLE) // $300